- EIT Raw Materials: highlights from the Raw Materials Venture Forum 19th October 2020
- EIT Manufacturing Summit 2020 - Save the date 19th October 2020
- EIT Urban Mobility launches mobility living labs survey 19th October 2020
- EIT Climate-KIC selected to advise European Commission on sustainable finance 16th October 2020
- EIT Health names winners of longevity competition 16th October 2020
- EIT Food: Opportunities arising from COVID19 for Agrifood in Southern and CE Europe 15th October 2020
- EIT Alumni CONNECT 2020 15th October 2020
- EIT Digital Accelerator welcomes German scale-up FlyNex 15th October 2020
- EIT Climate-KIC: bound4blue’s innovative wingsail technology gathers recognition across Europe 14th October 2020
- EIT RawMaterials: CIRCU-CITY successfully hosted a summer school on circular cities online 14th October 2020
Author Archives: Kamila Mascart
LCIC stands for Life Cycle Innovation Conference. It is the first Conference of its kind. The goal of LCIC is to promote a holistic and system-oriented approach to advance in transition towards a more sustainable world. It embraces diverse crowd … Continue reading
SSIC will be present at SIM User Forum in Flanders Expo (Ghent, Belgium) on 16/05 and also on the Advanced Engineering inspiration sessions on 16 and 17/05 (same location). Please join us there, we look forward to speaking with you!
SSIC will attend European Comission LIFE networking day in Brussels on 4th of May (Friday). Check it out here: https://eulife18.b2match.io/ This is a great opportunity to meet each other and help you find your sustainability partner! See you there!