- EIT RawMaterials: Cobalt-free solutions for cemented carbide tools and their production 22nd February 2019
- EIT Climate-KIC: Meeting Europe’s building renovation challenge 21st February 2019
- Relive INNOVEIT 2018 (kind of) with the INNOVEIT Diary 21st February 2019
- EIT Food: From food waste to food gain 21st February 2019
- EIT Climate-KIC supports a not so ordinary reusable bag 20th February 2019
- Taking the next big step, EIT InnoEnergy supported Ferroamp goes public! 20th February 2019
- Join our team! Two vacancies available at the EIT Headquarters 19th February 2019
- EIT Digital Wellbeing Networking Event 19th February 2019
- EIT Health approach to artificial pancreas called 'very ambitious but well-conceived' 19th February 2019
- EIT RawMaterials Summit 2019 18th February 2019
Author Archives: Kamila Mascart
LCIC stands for Life Cycle Innovation Conference. It is the first Conference of its kind. The goal of LCIC is to promote a holistic and system-oriented approach to advance in transition towards a more sustainable world. It embraces diverse crowd … Continue reading
SSIC will be present at SIM User Forum in Flanders Expo (Ghent, Belgium) on 16/05 and also on the Advanced Engineering inspiration sessions on 16 and 17/05 (same location). Please join us there, we look forward to speaking with you!
SSIC will attend European Comission LIFE networking day in Brussels on 4th of May (Friday). Check it out here: https://eulife18.b2match.io/ This is a great opportunity to meet each other and help you find your sustainability partner! See you there!