- EIT RawMaterials supported Fairphone raises EUR 7 million 18th December 2018
- EIT InnoEnergy and Schneider Electric partner to develop a new wireless energy sensor 17th December 2018
- EIT RawMaterials and JA Europe join forces to foster innovation in the raw materials sector 17th December 2018
- EIT Digital launches The Virtual Training Doctor 12th December 2018
- Don't miss the chance to apply for a traineeship at the EIT! 11th December 2018
- EIT Climate-KIC’s ConnectedClusters launched 10th December 2018
- EIT Health: EIT RIS Hubs in Croatia, Czech Republic and Latvia join network 10th December 2018
- Meet the EIT Community in Hungary 7th December 2018
- EIT InnoEnergy: Electrification of mobility at COP24 7th December 2018
- Most promising European start-ups awarded at EIT Health Summit 6th December 2018
Author Archives: Kamila Mascart
LCIC stands for Life Cycle Innovation Conference. It is the first Conference of its kind. The goal of LCIC is to promote a holistic and system-oriented approach to advance in transition towards a more sustainable world. It embraces diverse crowd … Continue reading
SSIC will be present at SIM User Forum in Flanders Expo (Ghent, Belgium) on 16/05 and also on the Advanced Engineering inspiration sessions on 16 and 17/05 (same location). Please join us there, we look forward to speaking with you!
SSIC will attend European Comission LIFE networking day in Brussels on 4th of May (Friday). Check it out here: https://eulife18.b2match.io/ This is a great opportunity to meet each other and help you find your sustainability partner! See you there!