- Global IT leader joins EIT RawMaterials 18th November 2019
- The future of manufacturing in Europe starts now! 18th November 2019
- Meet the EIT Food Accelerator winners 15th November 2019
- EIT RawMaterials start-up among finalists in circularity 15th November 2019
- Join the EIT InnoEnergy Battery Storage Masterclass 14th November 2019
- EIT Digital supported DilLLaS - reliable and sustainable delivery processes 14th November 2019
- EIT Climate-KIC strengthens biodiversity 13th November 2019
- EIT Digital and BGI release Portugal Startup Outlook 2019 13th November 2019
- Meet our new Innovation Community: EIT Manufacturing! 12th November 2019
- EIT Jumpstarter Grand Final at the Digital Freedom Festival 11th November 2019
Author Archives: Kamila Mascart
LCIC stands for Life Cycle Innovation Conference. It is the first Conference of its kind. The goal of LCIC is to promote a holistic and system-oriented approach to advance in transition towards a more sustainable world. It embraces diverse crowd … Continue reading
SSIC will be present at SIM User Forum in Flanders Expo (Ghent, Belgium) on 16/05 and also on the Advanced Engineering inspiration sessions on 16 and 17/05 (same location). Please join us there, we look forward to speaking with you!
SSIC will attend European Comission LIFE networking day in Brussels on 4th of May (Friday). Check it out here: https://eulife18.b2match.io/ This is a great opportunity to meet each other and help you find your sustainability partner! See you there!